Custom designed to meet each client's specific website research needs.
Allows the voice of the target audience to be incorporated in website
development and design.
Website Architecture research areas include:
- Interface Design
- Creative "Stickiness"
- Name (URL)
Website Architecture methods include:
- In-depth, small group sessions - observed free surf or assigned
- Homework - visit sites at home or work, then discuss experiences
- Pop-up surveys
- Website movement tracking
|Webscape Architecture™ Testing
| Qualitative and/or Quantitative Research:
- Design Exploratories
- Usage and Attitude Studies
- Website Strategy Development